CGB Small Mechanical Components and Magnetic Tension Control Devices
Small mechanical components and magnetic tension control devices are perfect for web control and ten
CGB Precision Products offer a range of small mechanical components such as gears, couplings and belt drive systems in inch and metric sizes from PIC Design.
The tension control devices, permanent magnetic brakes, couplings and powder clutches are available from Magnetic Technologies Ltd and Merobel.
Small Mechanical Components
These small mechanical components are ideal for medical equipment and measuring instrumentation.
- Belt Drives
- Acme Lead and Ball Screws
- Timing Belts and Pulleys
- Linear Motion and Positioning Components
- Couplings, Clutches and Brakes
- Gears, Racks, Gear Heads and Speed Reducers
- Precision Stainless Steel Hardware
Magnetic Technologies Ltd
- Permanent magnetic clutches
- Bottle capping clutches
Magnetic Technologies also offer a range of magnetic couplings that offer:
- No physical contact between driving and driven parts
- Simplifies containment barrier
- No wearing parts
Powder clutches are available from Merobel that allow active web tension control. These products are suitable for tension and web control in winding and unwinding applications, torque limiting including bottle capping and clutches for slitting and rewinding applications.