Burkert Solenoid Valves
Burkert solenoid valves are small, need minimal maintenance required and come in brass, stainless steel or plastic.
Features of Solenoid Valves
Burkert offer a range of valve systems from their most rugged industrial solenoid valves, to low cost valves for non critical applications.
- Bürkert Solenoid Valves are compact, waterhammer free and deliver 100% continuous duty cycle with little or no maintenance
- These solenoid valves are available as brass valves, stainless steel valves and plastic valves
- In addition to a wide selection of general purpose solenoid valves, Burkert caters for specialised needs with high temperature and pressure valves, needle valves, process valves, micro valves and valves for contaminated or ultra pure processes and difficult fluids
- Available with industry certifications including UL, FM, ES, CSA, SIL and more, Burkert additionally offer a wide range of Ex solenoid valves, valve asseccories and intrinsically safe options
Applications of Solenoid Valves
- Chemical processing
- Process systems and manufacturing
- Cleaning in place and sterilising systems
- Food and beverage processing
- Mining, Textiles, Transport, Auto
- Water treatment and waste streams
6213 Solenoid Valves
- The 6213 comes in brass, SS and PPS, with NBR, FKM or EPDM diaphragm
- The 6213 Solenoid Valves allows high flow rates and is suited to use with neutral fluids and water, per solutions, hot oils, oils with additives and viscous media to 120ºC and 10 bar pressure
- The 6213 carries certifications including UL, FM, ES, CSA and more
- The solenoid coil may be locked at four 90º positions, and moved freely between those positions for custom configuration
- A wide variety of solenoid coil sizes and power ratings is available
Whatever your specific needs are, Bürkert has solenoid valves that will suit you in specification and in price. Please enquire now for more details.