Blowers by CAPS Australia
Robuschi ROBOX Evolution Blower – Ingersoll Rand Single Stage Centac – Kawasaki Single Stage Turbo Blower
CAPS Australia are national distributors for Italian manufacturer Robuschi, one of the world leading manufactures of positive displacement type Blowers, as well a supplier and manufacturer of centrifugal single and multistage blowers for various industries.
Robuschi Blower Product Range
The Robuschi Blower product range is extensively used in many applications around the world, including:
- Water and Waste water treatment: Process duties such as Aeration, Air Scouring, Membrane filtration, grit removal etc
- Pneumatic Conveying in pressure and vacuum: Various industries such as flour, grain, minerals, coffee, milk powder, plastics etc
- Mineral Processing: Flotation cells for mineral separation
- Manufacturing: Blow off, Drying, Combustion air for furnaces etc Bio gas and Land fill gas
- Vacuum: For waste collection trucks, and general industrial vacuum applications
The new generation ROBOX Evolution range of Blower packages from Robuschi offer many superior benefits:
- Improved flow capacity range, up to 11,000 m3/hr and pressure up to 130 kpag
- Higher efficiencies, for energy savings
- Lower noise levels More compact dimensions for space saving installations
- SENTINEL electronic monitoring option for protection of Blower and remote monitoring capability
CAPS distributes Ingersoll Rand single stage Centacs of capacity ranging from 23 to 255 m3/min and discharge pressure up to 3.5 bar(G), Gardner Denver multistage blowers capacity ranging from 170 to 75,000 m3/hr and discharge pressure up to 1.7 bar (G).
CAPS also have exclusive rights to manufacture fully customized compressor packages using renowned for their durability and high efficiency GM L and H Series Kawasaki Heavy Industry Turbo Blowers with capacity range from 3000 to 65,000 m3/hr and the pressure ratio 2.5.
The Kawasaki single stage Turbo blower is a modern integral compressor that combines state-of-the-art technologies to maximise the efficiencies between equipment size and flow-handling capability. This aerodynamic technology, combined with rugged, time-proven construction, creates a high-volume, low-pressure compressor that is unsurpassed in the industry.
CAPS Australia provide excellent before and after sales service
- Complete overhaul/repair of all makes of Blowers
- Selection of optimum Blower solution for each application, using Robuschi selection software
- Hire of Blowers- Short and Long term
- Easy Air finance packages
- Australia wide network of service centers from 9 locations with 24/7 support
- Factory trained service technicians