Barcode Printers for Manufacturing and Logistics by Gamma Solutions
Barcode printers for all industrial requirements, customisable for your specific business needs
PM4i Flexible Barcode Printers
Intermec PM4i barcode printing equipment allows users to program it to meet their printing needs as well as streamline deployment for increased productivity.
- Metal construction for high durability, secure wireless connectivity and stand along printing applications
- Interchangeable print head provide choice of either 203, 300 or 406 dpi print resolution
- RFID option supports ISO18000-6G 6C/ EPC Gen 2
- Integrated Ethernet, USB host and device and serial interface as standard
- Prints between 4 inches and 8 inches per second
Datamax-O’Neil I-Class Industrial Barcode Printers
The I-Class is an award winning and cost effective barcode printer for manufacturing, transportation and logistics, food and beverage and pharmaceuticals applications.
I-Class features a variety of field installable options including cutters, peel and present sensors and thermal transfer options. These can be added to the base model printer.
- Rugged construction features a gear-driven design and durable die cast aluminium frame
- Wide range of print head resolution options including 203, 300, 403 and 600 dpi
- Prints between 4 inches and 12 inches per second
- 1 year warranty on all components including platen roller and installed options
- Print head also comes with a 1 year warranty or 1,000,000 inches
As an authorised Datamax-O’Neil repair center and an Intermec Printer Service Partner (IPSP), Gamma Solutions can provide you with everything you need for high performance printing.