Backplane Systems Technology Presents Neousys’s SEMIL-1700GC Series, IP67 Waterproof GPU Computer Supporting NVIDIA® Tesla T4/ Quadro P2200 and Intel® Xeon® E or 9th/ 8th-Gen Core™ CPU with All M12 Connectors
Backplane Systems Technology is proud to present Neousys’s SEMIL-1700GC series, which is one of the world’s first IP67-rated, waterproof and dustproof inference servers with pre-installed NVIDIA® Tesla T4 or Quadro P2200 for the most demanding environments. It represents a new level of robustness for rugged edge AI solutions. Coupled with Intel® Xeon® E or 9th/ 8th-Gen Core™ CPU, the system delivers excellent CPU and GPU performances for advanced edge AI applications in various environmental settings. SEMIL-1700GC series guarantees -25°C to 70°C fanless operations in a rack or wall-mountable 2U 19″ enclosure.
SEMIL-1700GC series features a sophisticated thermal design to dissipate the heat generated by Tesla T4 or Quadro P2200 GPU to ensure maximum GPU performance in high-temperature environments. It has a corrosion-proof, stainless steel/ aluminium chassis with molded O-rings plus patented fusion mechanism design to offer extraordinary durability and watertight construction. The SEMIL-1700GC series offers a variety of I/O connectivity, including 802.3at Gigabit PoE+, VGA, USB, COM ports, and optional 10G Ethernet, all using M12 connectors for water-proof and extreme-rugged connectivity in shock and vibration conditions. Additionally, it features M.2 for NVMe SSD, 2.5″ SATA storage accommodation, 8-48V wide-range DC input with ignition power control and complies with MIL-STD-810G and EN 50155 standards.
- IP67 Waterproof GPU Computer with NVIDIA® Tesla T4 or Quadro P2200
- Intel® Xeon® E or 9th/ 8th-Gen Core™ i7/ i5/ i3 CPU
- Patented waterproof 2U 19″ Chassis for Rack or Wall-Mount*
- Guaranteed Non-Throttling GPU Performance up to 62°C Ambient
- Up to Eight 802.3at Gigabit PoE+ Ports via M12 X-Coded Connectors
- VGA, USB 2.0, and COM Ports via M12 A-Coded Connectors
- 8~48V Wide-Range DC Input with Built-in Ignition Power Control
- MIL-STD-810G and EN 50155 Certified