Backplane Systems Technology Presents Neousys’s SEMIL-1700 Series, Half-rack IP67 Waterproof Computer Supporting Intel® Xeon® E or 9th/ 8th-Gen Core™ Processor with All M12 Connectors
Backplane Systems Technology is proud to present Neousys’s SEMIL-1700 series which is an extremely rugged 2U half-rack computer with an IP67-rated waterproof and dustproof design. Powered by Intel® Xeon® E or 9th/ 8th-Gen Core™ CPU and coupled with workstation-grade Intel® C246 chipset, it can support up to 64 GB ECC/ non-ECC DDR4 memory. The 2U half-rack form-factor SEMIL-1700 series incorporates thermal design and offers mounting flexibility where you can wall or rack-mount up to two SEMILs side by side.
The SEMIL-1700 adopts a corrosion-proof chassis made of stainless steel and aluminium to counteract moisture and salinity. Offering a variety of I/O connectivities that utilize M12 connectors to guarantee extremely rugged connections in shock and vibration environments, it has up to eight 802.3at PoE+ ports to supply 25W of power to connected devices. Internal expansion wise, it has an M.2 M-key socket to support NVMe SSD and mini-PCIe sockets for extending feature sets. Additionally, SEMIL-1700 features two 2.5″ SATA SDD/ HDD accommodation, 8-48V wide-range DC input with ignition power control, and complies with MIL-STD-810G and EN 50155.
Lastly, SEMIL-1710J is equipped with innovative SuperCAP-based UPS* containing 2500 watt-second stored energy to sustain or safely shut down the system during unforeseen power outages. Protected against water, dust, high/ low temperature, shock/ vibration, and power interruption.
- Intel® Xeon® E or 9th/ 8th-Gen Core™ i7/ i5/ i3 CPU
- Extremely Rugged, IP67-Rated Waterproof and Dustproof
- -40°C to +70°C Wide-Temperature Fanless Operation
- 2U 19″ Half-Rack Form-Factor for Rack or Wall-Mount
- Up to 8x 802.3at Gigabit PoE+ Ports via M12 X-coded Connectors
- VGA, USB 2.0, and COM ports via M12 A-coded connectors
- Patented SuperCAP-based Uninterruptible Power Backup* (SEMIL-1710J)
- 8V to 48V Wide-Range DC Input with Built-In Ignition Power Control
- MIL-STD-810G and EN 50155 Certified