Food grade high density polyethylene rollers, pins, washers, wear strips, spacers, bushes, and many other components can be machined, CNC routered, or cut to size by the Allplastics Engineering division.
With more than 45 years experience in the plastics engineering sector we can utilize a diverse range of materials to suit your next maintenance project or to build a new equipment used in the food, chemical, packaging, materials handling, electronics, or other applications.
- Excellent chemical resistance.
- Very high surface release property.
- Does not absorb water and is non toxic.
- Very low coefficient of friction.
- Very good dampening properties.
Applications and Functions
- Food grade cutting boards (natural).
- Parts subjected to high impact stresses.
- Flow promotion.
- Conveyor parts subject to wear and requiring low friction.
- Components in touch with foodstuffs.
- Timber replacement applications.
- Pads for transport and infrastructure.
- Wear strips.
- Agriculture – feeding troughs and feed bins.
- Flanged bushes for marine environments.
- Non-stick rollers.
- Custom tanks.
For more information regarding Food Grade HDPE Rollers & Bushes from Allplastics, visit www.allplastics.com.au.