Dual Valves Australasia presents the external dual valves manufactured by eDart.
The external dual eDart valves find application in flotation machine level control and distribution box level control.
Featuring a customised body and flange orientations, the valves are optimised for fine control of slurry flow.
While the plug and seat of the valve are made from polyurethane or any appropriate wear-resistant material such as UHMWPE, the patented bellows seal features a non-sliding sealing arrangement. The body is made from rubber lined mild steel and the valves also incorporate eDart actuators.
The external dual eDart valves are available in standard sizes from 100mm to 500mm.
Key features of dual eDart valves:
- Body fully customised to plant
- Front or side outlet
- Cage guided plug on 250mm and larger
- Inspection hatch
- Valve can be fully serviced in-situ
- Simple maintenance design allows all internal wearing parts to be inspected and/or replaced without removing the valve body from the process line
- Anti-rotation device
- Stroke indication
- eDart dual valve controller
- Poppet sampler
- Flushing valves
- Full bore or reduced plug and seat
- Custom designs available if standard designs don’t suit application
- Smart (HART, Profibus), Electro-Pneumatic (4-20mA), Pneumatic (20-100kPa) Positioner
- Bias Spring Fail Closed, Fail, Fixed or Double Acting Actuator Options