Dual Valves Australasia presents the Dual Dashley (DDV) double ball check valves suitable for mill cyclone feed pump and slurry pump applications.
DDV double ball check valves operate on the discharge side of two pumps in parallel with the pumps running simultaneously or independently. When one pump is switched off, the ball will automatically drop back stopping backflow to the second pump.
Key features of DDV double ball check valves:
- Valve body and face-to-face dimensions can be changed to suit existing applications
- Replaceable seats, can be made from any material
- Replaceable balls are made from urethane or rubber
- Size: 100mm to 600mm; different sizes available on request
- Operating pressure: 10, 16 and 25 bar
- Particularly suited for mill cyclone feed pump applications
- Also suitable for slurry applications requiring trouble-free pump changeover