Dual Valves Australasia presents a range of dual flow valves (DFV) designed for versatile application in mining, power generation, pulp and paper or effluent treatment.
DFV valves operate on the discharge side of the pump. As the flow starts or stops, the ball automatically rises or falls, opening or closing the valve. The handwheel locks the ball in position and can be used to isolate, but with back pressure. Dual valves can function in horizontal as well as vertical positions.
Available in a wide range of sizes from 80mm to 600mm, the dual valves offer an operating pressure range of 0-100 bar.
Key benefits of DFV valves:
- Simple manual operation using the manual handwheel provided as standard
- Automatic actuators can be fitted optionally
- Replaces two valves: the check valve and one of gate, knife gate, pinch or diaphragm valves
- Rotating and floating ball self adjusts to the flow
- Mining and mineral processing
- Power generation
- Sand and gravel
- Chemical and soda ash
- Pulp and paper
- Environmental and effluent