Dual Valves Australasia presents the Dual slurry knife gate valves (DSKG valves) featuring a cast SG iron GR. 42 or fabricated construction and a heavy duty stainless steel blade.
Removable sleeves on either side of the blade provide a bi-directional bubble-tight full gate with no metal parts in contact with the slurry.
Dual slurry knife gate valves are suitable for mining and mineral processing, power generation, sand and gravel, chemical and soda ash, sewage, pulp and paper as well as environmental and effluent applications.
Key features of Dual slurry knife gate valves:
- Size: 80mm to 600mm (Different sizes available on request)
- Operating pressure: DN80 to DN600 rated 300 psi (21 bar) using 316SS blade
- Easily replaceable seals with no special tools required
- Double seat design for heavy duty slurry service
- 360 PSI, 21 bar CWP design
- No seat cavity where solids can collect and prevent full gate closure