Dual Valves Australasia presents the Dual slurry knife gate valves (DSKG) featuring a cast SG iron GR. 42 or fabricated body and a heavy-duty stainless steel blade.
Removable sleeves on either side of the blade provide a bi-directional bubble-tight full gate with no metal parts in contact with the slurry.
Dual slurry knife gate valves are used in diverse applications from mining and mineral processing, power generation, sand and gravel, and chemical and soda ash to sewage, pulp and paper, and environmental and effluent processing.
Key features of Dual slurry knife gate valves:
- Size: 80mm to 600mm (Different sizes available on request)
- Operating pressure: DN80 to DN600 rated 300 psi (21 bar) using 316SS blade
- Easily replaceable seals without special tools
- Double seat design for heavy duty slurry service
- 360 PSI, 21 bar CWP design
- No seat cavity where solids can collect preventing full gate closure