Dual Dashley double ball check valves (DDV) are available from Dual Valves Australasia.
The double ball check valves operate on the discharge side of two pumps in parallel. Both pumps can run simultaneously or independently. When one pump is switched off, the ball will automatically drop back stopping the back flow to the second pump.
They are particularly suited for mill cyclone feed pump applications. In addition, they are recommended for all slurry applications which require trouble free pump changeover.
Benefits of double ball check valves:
- Valve body and face-to-face dimensions can be changed to suit existing applications
- The replaceable balls are made from Urethane or Rubber
- The replaceable seats and can be made from any material requested
- Size: 100mm – 600mm. (Different sizes are available on request)
- Operating Pressure: 10 bar, 16 bar, and 25 bar