- Universal thermocouple or ±100mV input
- 4-20mA outputs (sink/source)
- 7-32V DC Loop/local power
The SP233 model is a high-performance signal splitter that converts one millivolt or thermocouple sensor input into two proportional isolated 4-20mA control signals. Power is received from one or both output loop currents.
Setup is fast and easy with a USB connection to your PC and Acromag Windows software.
Acromag’s Agility™ mobile app enables configuration on an Android smart phone or tablet. Software simplifies I/O range scaling, calibration, and advanced signal processing capabilities.
High-voltage isolation separates the input and between the output circuits. The isolation protects from surges, reduces noise, and eliminates ground loop errors.
IMPORTANT: To prevent ground loop error between a grounded PC and a grounded input signal, Acromag strongly recommends use of a USB isolator like Acromag’s USB-Isolator when configuring a SP230 Series transmitter.
- USB Interface
- USB Connector: USB Mini-B type socket, 5-pin.
- USB Data Rate: 12Mbps. USB v1.1 and 2.0 compatible.
- USB Transient Protection: Transient voltage suppression on power and data lines.
- USB Cable Length: 5.0 meters maximum.
The SP200 Series Offers Both Value and Utility
- 2-wire, loop-powered
- USB-programmable flexibility and precision (Windows Configuration Software or Android Agility Mobile App)
- Current, voltage, and temperature splitters
- Ability to scale inputs differently for each output
- Selectable filtering levels
- Configurable output clamp levels (NAMUR)
- Removable Terminal BlocksRail power bus and redundancy
- Supports sink/source wiring
- SP200 Models include:
- SP236 – Current/Millivolt, SP237 – Process Voltage & SP238 – High Voltage
These rugged instruments withstand harsh industrial environments to operate reliably across a wide temperature range with very low drift. They feature high immunity to RFI, EMI, ESD, and EFT, plus low radiated emissions.
Acromag, a mid-sized international corporation, has been developing and manufacturing measurement and control products for more than 60 years. They offer a complete line of industrial I/O products including process instruments, signal conditioning equipment and data acquisition.
ACROMAG is represented in Australia and New Zealand by Metromatics.