presenting the new generation of fully-integrated INS, combined L1 & L2
GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO and BEIDOU navigation and high-performance strapdown
The system can
determine position, velocity, heave and absolute orientation (Heading, Pitch
and Roll) for any equipment on which it is mounted.
Vertical Position, Velocity, Heave and Orientation are determined with high
accuracy for both motionless and dynamic applications.
The Inertial Labs
INS (inertial navigation system) utilizes advanced single and dual antenna GNSS
receiver, barometer, 3-axes each of calibrated in full operational temperature
range precision Fluxgate magnetometers, Acclerometers and Gyroscopes to provide
accurate Position, Velocity, Heading, Pitch and Roll of the device under
Inertial Labs new on-board sensors fusion filter, state of the art navigation
and guidance algorithms and calibration software.
- State-of-the-art algorithms for different dynamic motions of Vessels,
Ships, Helicopters, UAV, UUV, UGV, AGV, ROV, Gimbals and Land Vehicles.
- Single and Dual antenna GNSS receivers;
- 1.5 meters L1 GPS & GLONASS Horizontal Position Accuracy
- 1.2 meters L1, L2 & GLONASS Horizontal Position Accuracy
- 60 cm SBAS Horizontal Position Accuracy
- 40 cm DGPS Horizontal Position Accuracy
- 5 cm Post Processing (PP) Horizontal Position Accuracy
- 1 cm +1ppm RTK Horizontal Position Accuracy
- Up to 50 Hz GNSS positions data rate
- Up to 20 Hz GNSS measurements (raw) data rate
- 1 deg/hr gyroscopes Bias in-run stability
- 5Œºg accelerometers Bias in-run stability
- 5 per cent or 0.05 RMS (whichever is greater) Heave measurement accuracy
- 0.08 deg GNSS Heading and 0.4 deg Gyro-Stabilized Slaved Magnetic
Heading accuracy (3 sigma)
- Highly accurate, reliable and temperature stable Fluxgate magnetometers