ICP Australia is proud to introduce iEi’s WAFER-BT-E38001W2, which is a 3.5” Single Board Computer with Intel® 22nm Atom™ SoC. The SBC supports 4 GB solder-down 1066/1333 MHz DDR3L memory and Intel® HD Graphics Gen 7 Engine with 4 execution units, supporting DX11.1, OpenGL 4.2, and OpenCL1.2.
Furthermore, in terms of external I/0 interface WAFER-BT-E38001W2 includes, 1 x RS-232, 1 x USB 2.0, 1 x USB 3.2 Gen 1. Likewise, the internal I/0 interface is inclusive of 1 x PS/2 KB/MS, 1 x RS-232, 4 x USB 2.0, 1 x RS-422/485, 2 x SATA 3Gb/s. Also, WAFER-BT-E38001W2 facilitates a dual independent display (1 x VGA, 1 x 18/24-bit dual-channel LVDS, and 1 x iDP interface for HDMI, LVDS, VGA, DVI, DP).
Additionally, the WAFER-BT-E38001W2 has 2 x LAN, and 12 V only DC input for power. Lastly, the single-board computer can survive in tough conditions as it can operate in a wide range of operating temperatures, -40°C ~ +85°C.
• 3.5” SBC Supports Intel® 22nm Atom™ On-Board SoC
• Dual Independent Display Support
• On-board 2 GB/4 GB 1066/1333 MHz DDR3L Memory
• COM, USB 3.0, SATA 3Gb/s, PCIe Mini, mSATA, and Audio support
• Supports -40°C ~ 85°C
• IEI One Key Recovery Solution Allows You to Create Rapid OS Backup and Recovery