ICP Australia is proud to introduce iEi’s tKINO-ULT6 Low Profile Mini-ITX SBC that supports the 11th Gen. Intel® Core™ Processor Family (Tiger Lake-UP3), 9~36V DC input, Quadruple Independent Displays, SATA 6Gb/s ports, Dual Intel® 2.5GbE, USB4, 4x USB 3.2 Gen 2, M.2, HD audio, and TPM 2.0.
Furthermore, tKINO-ULT6 features extensive memory of up to 64 GB (Dual Channel SO- DIMM DD4 3200 MHz). Also, the tKINO-ULT6 supports USB Type-C, allowing for higher transfer speed (40 Gb/s), Thunderbolt 3 compatibility and Dynamic Bandwidth sharing.
Likewise, the tKINO-ULT6 is constructed in an effective manner to combat tough conditions. Therefore, the tKINO-ULT6 has an operating temperature of -20°C ~ + 60°C, supported by 1x system fan connector, and 1x CPU fan connector. Ultimately, enabling tKINO-ULT6 to be the perfect, yet affordable, solution for industrial, medical, transportation, military or other commercial activities, which require industry-leading, Graphics and AI performance.
- Low Profile Mini-ITX Form Factor with 11th Gen. Intel® Tiger Lake-UP3 Processor
- Support DDR4-3200 memory
- Wide Range 9~36V DC Input
- Supports Quadruple Independent Displays (HDMI, DP, eDP/LVDS, USB4)
- Dual Intel® 2.5GbE LAN
- 2 A Key for WIFI+Bluetooth (PCIe x1/USB 2.0), M.2 M Key for Storage (PCIe x2/SATA)
- PCIe x8 Gen 4.0 (x4 signal) Expansion Slot