ICP Australia is proud to introduce iEi’s PPC-F08B-BT 5.7”/8”/10.4” Fanless Intel® Bay Trail Solution. The system is powered by Intel® Celeron® J1900 quad-core on-board SoC, 2GHz with 8GB RAM.
Furthermore, in terms of I/O interface PPC-F08B-BT supports 1 x AT/ATX Switch, 1 x Power Switch, 1 x RS-232 (RJ-45), 1 x RS-422/485 (DB-9), 2 x USB 3.2 Gen1x1, 1 x Audio (line-out), 1 x Reset Button, 2 x LAN (GbE), 1 x Power In (9-30V Lockable power jack). Likewise, in regrards to expansion slots the system has 1 x Full-size PCIe Mini slot and 1 x Full-size/Half-size PCIe Mini slot.
Additionally, the PPC-F08B-BT has an aluminum front bezel with stand, panel, and rack mounting options available. Also. the screen has a 5-wire resistive type flat touchscreen. Hence, the system is effective to be employed in tough environments as it has a wide operating temperatures range ( -10°C ~ +50°C), and an IP65 compliant front panel.
• 5.7”, 8” and 10.4” Fanless Industrial Panel PC
• 2.0 GHz Intel® Celeron® J1900 Quad-Core Processor or 1.58 GHz Intel® Celeron® N2807 Dual-Core Processor
• Low Power Consumption DDR3L Memory Supported
• IP65 Compliant Front Panel
• 9 V~30 V Wide DC Input
• mSATA SSD Supported
• Dual GbE for Backup
• -10°C ~ +50°C Extended Operating Temperature