ICP Australia is proud to introduce iEi’s gKINO-VR1000 Industrial Mini-ITX SBC Supports AMD® Ryzen™ Embedded V1000/R1000 Series onboard SoC and Quadruple Independent Displays.
The gKINO-VR1000 is a Mini-ITX form factor Single Board Computer. It has an on-board AMD® Ryzen™ Embedded V1000/R1000 Series processor and supports two 260-pin 2400 MHz dual-channel ECC DDR4 SO-DIMM slots with up to 64GB of memory.
The gKINO-VR1000 supports up to four external DisplayPort connectors for quadruple 4K Independent Display. Expansion and I/O include one PCIe x16 slot (x8 mode) and one M.2 M-key slot for expansion; two USB 3.2 Gen 1 (5Gb/s) ports and two USB 2.0 ports on the rear panel, two USB 2.0 connectors by pin header, and one SATA 6Gb/s connector.
Serial Device Connectivity is provided by two external RS-232 connectors, four internal RS-232 connectors, and two ccTalk connectors. Two RJ-45 GbE connectors provide the system with smooth connections to an external LAN.
- Mini ITX Form Factor with AMD® Ryzen™ Embedded Processor Supports Dual-Channel ECC DDR4 SO-DIMMs
- Maximum up to 4 x 4K DisplayPort Output for Multi-Display Support
- gKINO-V1000 Supports 4 x 4K DisplayPort Output
- gKINO-R1000 Supports 3 x 4K DisplayPort Output
- TPM 2.0 Hardware Security Function Supported by TPM Module
- Chassis Intrusions Detect Pin and ECC Support in Gaming Applications