ICP Australia is proud to introduce ICP DAS’s tGW-735 Tiny Modbus/TCP to RTU/ASCII Gateway with PoE and 3-port RS-485. The tGW-735 is a Modbus TCP to RTU/ASCII gateway that enables a Modbus/TCP host to communicate with serial Modbus RTU/ASCII devices through an Ethernet network and eliminates the cable length limitation of legacy serial communication devices.
The module can be used to create a pair-connection application (as well as serial-bridge or serial-tunnel application) and can then route data over TCP/IP between two serial Modbus RTU/ASCII devices, which is useful when connecting mainframe computers, servers, or other serial devices that use Modbus RTU/ASCII protocols and do not themselves have Ethernet capability.
The tGW-700 module features a powerful 32-bit MCU to enable efficient handling of network traffic and has a built-in web server that provides an intuitive web management interface that allows users to modify the configuration of the module, including the DHCP/Static IP, the gateway/mask settings and the serial port settings.
• Supports Modbus TCP/UDP Master and Slave
• Supports Modbus RTU/ASCII Aster and Slave
• Max. TCP Connections (masters) per Serial Port: 32
• Read-Cache Ensures Faster Modbus TCP/UDP Response
• Supports UDP Responder for Device Discovery (UDP Search)
• Static IP or DHCP Network Configuration
• Easy Firmware Update via the Ethernet (BOOTP, TFTP)
• Tiny Web Server for Configuration (HTTP)
• Contains a 32-bit MCU that Efficiently Handles Network Traffic
• 10/100 Base-TX Ethernet, RJ-45 x 1 (Auto-negotiating, auto MDI/MDIX, LED Indicators)
• Includes Redundant Power Inputs: PoE (IEEE 802.3af, Class 1) and DC Jack
• Allows Automatic RS-485 Direction Control
• Terminal Block Connector for Easy Wiring
• Tiny Form-Factor and Low Power Consumption
• RoHS Compliant & No Halogen
• Cost-Effective Modbus Gateway