ICP Australia is proud to introduce ICP DAS’s PEX-1202H, which is a family of high-performance data acquisition boards. They feature a continuous A/D acquisition function of up to 44 kHz for high gain under DOS and offer two 12-bit D/A output channels, 16 DI channels and 16 DO channels.
The PEX-1202H provides 32-channel single-ended or 16-channel differential AIs. The PEX-1202H features the ” MagicScan” function and the Continuous Capture function. The PEX-1202H supports the PCI Express bus. These cards add new designs of Card ID switches with which users can recognize the board by the ID via software when using two or more PEX-1202H cards on one computer. The pull-high/low jumpers of the card allow the user to predefine the DI status instead of floating when the DI channels are unconnected or broken.
The cards support various OS versions, such as Linux, DOS, and Windows. DLL and Active X control together with various language sample programs based on Turbo C++, Borland C++, Microsoft C++, Visual C++, Borland Delphi, Borland C++ Builder, Visual Basic, C#.NET, Visual Basic.NET and LabVIEW are provided to help users to quickly and easily develop their applications.
• PCI Express x1 Interface
• 16-channel 5 V/TTL Digital Input
• 16-channel 5 V/TTL Digital Output
• Pull-High/Pull-low Jumpers for DI Channels
• 12-bit, 32 Single-Ended/16 Differential Analog Input Channels
• Three External Triggers: Pre-Trigger, Middle-Trigger, Post-Trigger
• 110 or 44 kS/s AD Sampling Rate
• Supports Card ID (SMD Switch)