ICP Australia is proud to introduce ICP DAS’s PET-7H24M, which is a high-speed data acquisition device with a built-in ethernet communication port for data transfer over a network, and includes 4 high-speed 24-bit differential analog input channels (128 kHz sample and hold for all 4 channels), 2 analog output channels, 3 digital input channels, 4 digital output channels and 1 encoder input channel.
The module provides a programmable input range on all analog channels, and the digital output can be set to output with short-circuit and overload protection. 1 encoder input channel can be configured as a quadrant, pulse/direction, or cw/ccw input mode.
The PET-7H24M also provides 4 kV ESD protection as well as 2500 VDC intra-module isolation. In addition, the 24-bit ADC includes built-in Sinc3 filtering to adjust the appropriate sampling rate and filter out modulator and signal noise. The PET-7H24M is not only suitable for a wide range of mobile/portable measurement applications, but also for precision signal measurement.
· 4 Differential Analog Input Channels (24-bit Resolution)
· 24-bit ADC with Built-in Sinc3 Filter
· Supports Real Sample and Hold
· Sample Rate up to 128 kS/s
· 2 x AO, 4 x DO, 3 x DI and 1 x Encoder Channels
· Continuous and N Data Sample Data Transmission Mode
· A/D Trigger Mode
· Software Support
· Built-In 10/100BASE-T Auto-Negotiating, Auto MDI/MDI-X Ethernet Port
· Option for External Power Supply or POE Supply