ICP Australia is proud to introduce ICP DAS’s PDS-782D, which is a Programmable (7x RS-232 and 1x RS-485) Serial-to-Ethernet Device Server with LED Display. The PDS-782D belongs to a family of Programmable Device Servers, also known as “Serial-to-Ethernet gateway, “ designed to link RS-232/422/485 devices to an Ethernet network.
PDS-782D is extremely user-friendly with its VxComm Driver/Utility, which allows users to easily turn the built-in COM ports of the PDS-782D into standard COM ports on a PC. With its protocol independence, a small-core OS and high flexibility, the PDS-782D can meet every network-enabled application’s demand. Furthermore, PDS-782D is equipped with 7 RS-232 ports and 1 RS-485 port. The removable onboard terminal block connector is designed for easy and robust wiring in industrial situations.
The PDS-782D includes a powerful and reliable Xserver programming structure that allows you to design your robust Ethernet applications in one day. The built-in, high-performance MiniOS7 boots the PDS-782D up in just one second and gives you the fastest responses. It also works as a Modbus TCP to RTU/ASCII gateway that supports most SCADA/HMI communications based on the Modbus/TCP protocol.
· Incorporate Serial Devices in an Ethernet network
· “Virtual COM” Extend COM Ports
· VxComm Utility Supports 32/64-bit Windows 7 SP1/10/2012/2016
· Supports Modbus TCP to RTU/ASCII Gateway
· Powerful Programmable Device Server
· Watchdog Timer Suitable for Use in Harsh Environments
· Serial Port +/-4 kV ESD Protection Circuit
· Self-Tuner ASIC Controller on the RS-485 Port
· Built-in High-Performance MiniOS7 from ICP DAS
· Palm-Sized with Multiple Serial Ports