ICP Australia is proud to introduce ICP DAS’s NS-216 Unmanaged 16-port Industrial 10/100 Base-TX Ethernet Switch.
The NS-216 has 16 Ethernet ports that support 10/100 Base-TX, with a 10/100M Auto-Negotiation feature and Auto MDI/MDI-X function. It can connect 16 workstations and automatically switches the transmission speed (10 Mbps or 100 Mbps) for corresponding connections.
All Ethernet ports have memory buffers that support the store-and-forward mechanism, which assures that data can be transmitted properly. The NS-216 supports advanced network standards to optimize network performance, reduce maintenance costs, and secure network safety.
The flow control mechanism is also negotiated. There are link/data rate LEDs for each port to aid troubleshooting.
• Supports Operating Temperatures from -25 °C ~ +75 °C
• Full Duplex IEEE 802.3x and Half Duplex Backpressure Flow Control
• Power Input 12~48 VDC Wide Range Redundant Power Inputs
• Automatic MDI/MDI-X Crossover for Plug-and-Play
• DIN-Rail Mounting, Wall Mounting