ICP Australia is proud to introduce ICP DAS’s M-2004, 4-port Digital Temperature Sensor Module with Daisy-Chain Wiring. The M-2004 is a digital temperature sensor module that provides four ports for 2- or 3 wire DS18B20 digital temperature sensor input.
The DS18B20 temperature sensor has a high accuracy of ±0.5°C when measuring temperatures between -10 and + 85°C, with a total measurement range of between -55 and +125°C. Up to 20 DS18B20 sensors can be connected to each port on the M-2004 module in a daisy-chain arrangement with a maximum wiring distance of 100 meters. The M-2004 module is fully RoHS compliant and features 4 kV ESD protection as well as 3000 VDC intra-module isolation.
Henceforth, M-2004 is a multi-faceted Digital Temperature Sensor Module, ideal for Temperature Measurement, Environment Monitoring, Tunnel Monitoring and Building Monitoring. M-2004 can function in a wide temperature range of -25 ~ +75 °C and has a DIN-Rail Installation option.
• 4-Port DS18B20 Sensor Input Module
• 2/3-wire DS18B20 Wire Connection
• Max 20 Sensors per Port
• Max. Distance of 100 m per Port When Using Daisy-Chain Wiring
• Measures Temperatures from -55 to +125°C
• ±0.5°C Accuracy from -10 to +85°C
• 4 kV ESD Protection
• 3000 VDC Intra-Module Isolation, Field to Logic