ICP Electronics Australia is proud to introduce ICP DAS’s I-2533CS-FD, which is a local CAN/CAN FD (CAN with Flexible Data-Rate) bridge used to establish a connection between two CAN bus systems via a single-mode fibre optic transmission medium.
To solve the problem between CAN/CAN FD and fibre transmission medium, the I-2533CS-FD is specially designed for converting the electrical CAN/CAN FD bus signal to fibre optic cables. Furthermore, I-2533CS-FD has three more important features. First, the transmission distance limitation of the CAN bus system will not be affected by the different CAN/CAN FD baud rates. It means that the total CAN/CAN FD bus working distance can be extended. Second, the bus error on one CAN/CAN FD network will not affect the operation of another CAN/CAN FD network. Finally, the two CAN/CAN FD networks can communicate with each other by using different CAN/CAN FD baud rates for high flexibility.
Hence, I-2533CS-FD is an asset to multiple applications, such as control systems, building automation, factory automation, and distributed data acquisition.
• Compatible with the ISO 11898-2 Standard
• Compatible with CAN Specification 2.0 A/B and FD
• CAN FD Support for ISO and Non-ISO (Bosch) Standards Switchable
• CAN FD Bit Rates for Data Field from 100 kbps to 10000 kbps
• CAN Bit Rates from 10 kbps to 1000 kbps
• Fibre Broken Line Detection
• Support CAN-Bus Message Filter Configuration
• Support Firmware Update via USB
• Basic CAN Message Routing Function via Group ID Settings.
• Built-In Switchable 120 ohm Terminal Resistor for CAN Bus
• Dip Switch for CAN/CAN FD Baud Rate Configuration