ICP Australia is proud to introduce ICP DAS’s ECAT-2057-32, which is an EtherCAT Slave I/O Module with an Isolated 32-ch DO.
The ECAT-2000 is equipped with the EtherCAT protocol and installed by daisy chain connection which permits flexibility in device installation and reduces infrastructure and operation costs. All the modules can be deployed in the network topologies such as star, line or ring. The isolation input and output design protect the ECAT-2000 against harmful interference and environment.
The ECAT-2057-32 is built-in isolated 32 digital outputs. Users can obtain the input and output status not only via the process data but also from its LED indicators. It has passed and verified by the conformance test tool, therefore eligible EtherCAT Master or configurator can manipulate it simply and implement your various applications easily. Hence, the module is ideal for multiple applications, across various platforms, including, semiconductor tools, metal forming, packaging, injection moulding, assembly systems, printing machines, and robotics.
• On the Fly Processing: EtherCAT
• Powerful MCU Handles Efficient Network Traffic
• 2 x RJ-45 Bus Interface
• Distance Between Stations up to 100 m (100BASE-TX)
• Support Daisy Chain Connection
• EtherCAT Conformance Test Tool Verified
• Removable Terminal Block Connector
• LED Indicators for the Output Status
• Built-In 32 Digital Outputs
• RoHS Compliant
• ESD Protection 4 KV Contact for Each Channel