ICP Australia is proud to introduce ICP DAS’s ECAT-2012H, which is an EtherCAT Slave I/O Module with 16-bit. The ECAT-2012H is equipped with the EtherCAT protocol and installed by daisy chain connection which permits flexibility in device installation and reduces infrastructure and operation costs.
The ECAT-2012H can be deployed in the network topologies such as star, line, or ring. Furthermore, the module is built in 16-bit, 8-ch differential inputs, or 16-ch single-ended inputs. Users can obtain the input status via the process data. It has passed and verified by the conformance test tool, therefore eligible EtherCAT Master or configurator can manipulate it simply and implement your various applications easily.
Due to the multi-faceted nature of the ECAT-2012H, it is extremely efficient and can be an asset to a variety of applications such as semiconductor tools, metal forming, packaging, injection moulding, assembly systems, printing machines, and robotics.
· On-the-fly Processing: EtherCAT
· Powerful MCU Handles Efficient Network Traffic
· 2 x RJ-45 Bus Interface
· Distance between Stations up to 100 m (100BASE-TX)
· Support Daisy Chain Connection
· EtherCAT Conformance Test Tool Verified
· Removable Terminal Block Connector
· LED Indicators
· Built-in Analog Input: 16bit, 8-/16-ch
· RoHS Compliant