ICP Australia is proud to introduce ICP DAS PMC-5236M IIoT Power Meter Concentrator.
The new Power Meter Concentrator provides flexible integration with the ICP DAS power meters via RS-485 or Ethernet interface and features various functions such as: measure the power consumption of the devices, energy usage analysis, power demand management, and alarm notification functions.
The PMC-5236M features a built-in Micro SD card. After it retrieving the power data from the power meter, it will save the power data in a data log file, and automatically send back the data log files to the back-end management centre for data analysis and statistics. PMC-5236M offers a user-friendly and intuitive web site interface that allows users to implement the Energy monitoring and management system just a few clicks away; no programming is required.
In addition to ICP DAS XV-Board and M-7000 I/O modules, the PMC-5236M can also connect to standard Modbus TCP/RTU Slave modules. By working with the I/O modules, and functions such as IF-THEN-ELSE logic rule execution and alarm notification functions including LINE/WeChat/Email, PMC-5236M offers more thought-out power demand management and alarm notification functions, and can perform load shedding of the devices if required, and enables real-time monitoring and control of the power consumption of the devices.
The power meter concentrator also supports the Modbus TCP/RTU, SNMP, FTP, and MQTT protocols for seamless integration with the back-end SCADA/MES/IT/IoT/Network Management systems. So that the administrator can monitor the status of power consumption of each device and perform statistics and analysis of the power information, thus improving the overall efficiency in electricity consumption to save costs on utility bills. All these features make PMC-5236M a perfect concentrator of the power meter in the Energy monitoring and management application of Industry 4.0 age.
- Runs on Browsers, No Extra Software Tool is Required.
- No More Programming, Web Pages Provided for Control Logic Editing.
- Support at Most “24 ICP DAS Modbus Power Meter Modules + 8 Modbus I/O Modules” (Max. Total of 16 TCP Type Modules)
- COM3 and COM4 Interface can Connect to Max. 16 Modbus RTU Modules (Include Power Meter & I/O Module) Individually.
- LAN Interface can Connect to Max. 16 Modbus TCP Modules (Include Power Meter & I/O Module).
- Support at Most 4 ICP DAS PM-4324 Series Power Meters.
- Display Real-Time or Historical Power Data by Browser. Provide Power Data Statistics Report by Browser.
- Provide MicroSD Card for Power Data Log Operation. Data Log File Auto Send-Back & Recovery When Disconnected Network is Resumed.
- Built-In IF-THEN-ELSE Logic Engine for Power Demand Management.
- Provide Alarm Message Notification Function via LINE or Email.
- Adjust Device Operations by its Power Status via Modbus I/O Modules.
- Provide Schedule Function for Operations of I/O Modules (Devices).
- Support Modbus TCP/RTU, SNMP, FTP, and MQTT Protocols.
- Support Connection with IoT Cloud Platform (Microsoft Azure and IBM Bluemix); and ICP DAS IoTstar Cloud Software.