ICP Australia is proud to introduce ICP DAS’ GW-2200 Series Modbus/TCP to RTU/ASCII Gateway with 2-port Ethernet Switch and Isolated RS-232/422/485 Ports.
The GW-2200 is a Modbus TCP to RTU/ASCII gateway that enables a Modbus/TCP host to communicate with serial Modbus RTU/ASCII devices through an Ethernet network and eliminates the cable length limitation of legacy serial communication devices. The module can be used to create a pair-connection application (as well as serial-bridge or serial tunnel application), and can then route data over TCP/IP between two serial Modbus RTU/ASCII devices, which is useful when connecting mainframe computers, servers, or other serial devices that use Modbus RTU/ASCII protocols and do not themselves have ethernet capability.
The GW-2200 module features a powerful 32-bit MCU to enable efficient handling of network traffic and also has a built-in web server that provides an intuitive web management interface that allows users to modify the configuration of the module, including the DHCP/Static IP, the gateway/mask settings and the serial port settings.
• Supports Modbus TCP/UDP Master and Slave
• Supports Modbus RTU/ASCII Master and Slave
• Max. TCP Connections (Masters) per Serial Port: 32
• Read-Cache Ensures Faster Modbus TCP/UDP Response
• Supports UDP Responder for Device Discovery (UDP Search)
• Static IP or DHCP Network Configuration
• Easy Firmware Update via the Ethernet (BOOTP, TFTP)
• Built-In Web Server (HTTP)
• 2-port Ethernet Switch (LAN Bypass) for Daisy-Chain Wiring
• Includes Redundant Power Inputs: PoE (IEEE 802.3af, Class 1) and DC supply