Backplane Systems Technology is proud to present Neousys’s POC-551VTC, which is the next generation ultra-compact, fanless in-vehicle controller offering exceptional performance.
Featuring AMD Ryzen™ Embedded V1000 4-core/ 8-thread processor(V1605B), POC-551VTC delivers up to 3x times the CPU performance compared to the previous POC series. It combines excellent performance, extraordinary reliability, and affordability for versatile in-vehicle applications.
POC-551VTC offers four 802.3at PoE+ ports to supply 25W power to a device such as IP cameras. As wireless connectivity is essential for modern in-vehicle application, POC-551VTC with built-in one M.2 and three mini-PCIe are more applicable for in-vehicle use nowadays. It also integrates CAN bus for in-vehicle communication, and isolated DIO for sensor/ actuator control.
Combining ignition power control and wide-range DC input along with superior performance, POC-551VTC can provide the perfect solution for all your in-vehicle application needs in an extremely compact size
• AMD Ryzen™ Embedded V1605B Quad-Core 15W CPU
• -40°C to 70°C Rugged Wide Temperature Fanless Operation
• Four IEEE 802.3at PoE+ Ports with Screw-Lock
• One isolated CAN bus port for In-Vehicle Communication
• One M.2 Socket and Three mPCIe Sockets
• M.2 2280 M Key NVMe (Gen3 x2) Socket for Fast Storage Access
• 4-CH isolated DI and 4-CH isolated DO
• 8~35V DC Input with Built-In Ignition Power Control
• E-Mark(E13 No. 10R-0615611) and EN 50155/ EN 45545 Certificate