Backplane Systems Technology is proud to present Neousys’s POC-400 is an ultra-compact fanless embedded computer for industrial applications. It utilizes the latest Intel® Elkhart Lake platform Atom® x6425E 4-core CPU that can deliver 1.8x CPU and 2x GPU performance improvement, compared to the previous generation.
In addition to the performance boost, POC-400 features an ultra-compact design, which can easily fit into restricted spaces. The system comes with a DIN-rail mounting chassis and an abundance of front-access I/O interfaces. Featuring three 2.5 GBASE-T Ethernet ports with IEEE 802.3 PoE+ capability, they provide higher data bandwidth for devices such as NBASE-T cameras. It also has two 4K DisplayPort, 2x USB3.1 Gen1, 2x USB 2.0, and COM ports for general industrial applications.
Supporting Neousys’ proprietary MezIO™ interface for function expansion, you can add functions such as isolated DIO, RS-232/422/485, ignition control, and 4G/ 5G by installing a MezIO™ module. The POC-400 comes with an internal M.2 E key socket for a Google TPU or an Intel® Movidius VPU module to transform it into a lightweight AI inference platform at the edge.
- Intel® Elkhart Lake Atom® x6425E Quad-Core 2.0GHz/ 3.0GHz 12W Processor
- Rugged -25 °C to 70 °C Fanless Operation
- 2x 2.5GbE PoE+ Ports and 1x 2.5 GbE Port with Screw-Lock
- 2x USB 3.1 Gen 1 and 2x USB 2.0 Ports with Screw-Lock
- 2 2280 M key SATA Interface
- Dual DP Display Outputs Supporting 4096 x 2160 Resolution
- Front I/O Access DIN-Mounting Design
- MezIO™ Compatible