Backplane Systems Technology is proud to present Neousys’s PCIe-PoE354at/352at 4-port/2-port server-grade gigabit 802.3at PoE+ machine vision frame grabber card. Supported by PoE technology, PCIe-PoE354at further implements the updated 802.3at-2009 standard and offers up to 25.5W of power for each port.
PCIe-PoE354at is designed with a state-of-the-art Intel® I350 Gigabit Ethernet controller. This server-grade GigE controller incorporates advanced features, such as checksum offloading, segmentation offloading, and intelligent interrupt generation/moderation, to increase overall Ethernet performance and reduce CPU utilization. In addition, its single-bus, multi-port topology minimizes the compatibility issue with off-the-shelf motherboards when installing multiple cards.
Machine vision applications can be beneﬁted by PCIe-PoE354at’s server-grade network performance. Its 25.5W PoE+ can now power PTZ (pan-tilt-zoom) cameras for surveillance applications. PCIe-PoE354at presents the best cost/performance ratio for your power over ethernet solution.
• Intel® Atom™ Bay Trail E3845 Quad-Core Processor
• Dual mPCIe and USIM Sockets for 3G, LTE, WLAN, BT, or GPS Modules
• Dual Storage with 1x mSATA and 1x SATA
• Intelligent Ignition Power Control
• 1x CAN Bus Port with Compliance to CAN bus 2.0A and CAN 2.0B
• 8 to 35VDC Wide-Range DC input
• Operating Temperature from -25° to +70°C
• Patented Damping Bracket for In-Vehicle Installation(R.O.C Patent No.M491752)
• E-Mark Certificate (E13 No. 10R-0513905)