Backplane Systems Technology is proud to present Neousys’s Nuvo-8108GC-XL, an edge AI GPU computing platform supporting NVIDIA® RTX 30 Series GPU cards up to RTX 3080 and Intel® Xeon® E, 9th/ 8th-Gen Core™ processors.
Featuring patented thermal operation up to 60°C, support for shock and vibration up to 3Grms, and a wide-range 8-48V DC power input design, it is an advanced industrial-grade edge AI GPU computing platform that can take autonomous driving, vision inspection, and intelligent video analytics to the next level.
To accommodate the latest RTX 30 Series GPU cards into the system and maximize its performance, Nuvo-8108GC-XL comes with a brand-new mechanical design highlighting patented heat dissipation. The thermal design supports the latest RTX 30 Series GPU cards and its heterogeneous parallel computing architecture.
Nuvo-8108GC-XL has an additional x8 PCIe slot (4-lanes) and one x16 PCIe slot (8-lanes) for developers to add on high performance or bandwidth-hungry expansion cards to extend function sets and achieve diverse applications, such as video analytics and deep learning vision inspection or 4G/ 5G communications via M.2 expansion.
- Supports an NVIDIA® RTX 30 Series Graphics Card up to RTX 3080
- Supports Intel® Xeon® E or 9th/ 8th-Gen Core™ i7/ i5 LGA1151 CPU
- Up to 128GB ECC/ non-ECC DDR4 2133 (4x SODIMM)
- One x16 (8-lanes), One x8 (4-lanes), Gen3 PCIe Slots for Add-on Cards
- 2x M.2 B Key and 3x Full-Size Mini-PCIe Sockets
- 8~48V Wide-Range DC Input with Built-In Ignition Power Control
- Patented Thermal Design for -25°C to 60°C Rugged Operation*
- Patented Damping Brackets to withstand 3 Grms Vibration