Backplane Systems Technology is proud to present Neousys’s Nuvo-7505D, which is a cost-effective, compact, and yet powerful fanless embedded computer with a 255 x 173 x 76 mm footprint. Powered by an Intel® 9th/ 8th-Gen Core™ Hexa/ Octa-Core CPU, it offers more than 50% computation performance improvement over the previous generation.
Nuvo-7505D is designed to be simple and compact while retaining essential elements of a rugged embedded fanless solution. It features I/Os such as 2x GbE, 4x USB 3.1 Gen1, and 6x COM ports for common industrial applications. In addition to the M.2 2280 SATA SSD, it can also support a 2.5″ SSD/ HDD or a 3.5″ HDD. Besides, Nuvo-7505D offers isolated DIO and isolated COM, which can protect the controller against ground loops in harsh environments.
The Nuvo-7505D is a cost-effective solution that has retained quality materials and has undergone stringent test procedures. It is a fanless embedded platform that is ideal in terms of cost, size, and performance. Thus, Nuvo-7505D is a fanless embedded solution that can be implemented in various industrial applications.
• Compact 255 x 173 x 76 mm Footprint
• Intel® 9th/ 8th-Gen Core™ 35W LGA1151 CPU
• Rugged, -25°C to 60°C Fanless Operation
• 2x GbE and 4x USB 3.1 Gen1
• 6x COM Ports, Isolation on ports 1~ 4
• VGA + DVI Dual Display Outputs
• Accommodates one 3.5″ or 2.5″ HDD/ SSD
• 8-CH Isolated DI and 8-CH Isolated DO