Backplane Systems Technology is proud to present Neousys’ Nuvo-8000 industrial-grade fanless expansion box PCs with up to 5 PCIe/ PCI slots and support Intel® 9th/ 8th-Gen Core i processors.
The Nuvo-8000 Series features Intel® 9th/ 8th-Gen Core i processors and Intel® H310 chipset for reliable high performance and patented thermal design to offer wide–temperature operation from -25℃ to 60℃ under 100% CPU loading. The rugged and powerful platform thrives in harsh environments and it has up to five PCI and PCI Express slots for users to install common add-on cards to expand its I/Os and functions.
Except for the Nuvo-8034 that can support an NVIDIA® 180W GPU, the rest of the Nuvo-8000 series can power a single 125W NVIDIA® GPU to offer TFLOPS computing power for modern deep-learning applications.
Nuvo-8000 series features a front-accessible design with rich I/O connections that include four USB 3.1 Gen 1, two GbE LAN, five COM, and up to three video ports to satisfy the most demanding factory automation applications.
The system can be secured using additional mounting methods, including the wall, DIN-rail, or rack-mounting to complement the different industrial environments it may be deployed in.
- Supports Intel® 9th/ 8th-Gen Core™ i7/ i5/ i3, Pentium® and Celeron® LGA1151 CPU
- Up to Five Expansion Slots with a Mixed Combination of x16 PCIe, x4 PCIe, and PCI Slots
- Dedicated Heat Dissipation for -25°C to 60°C Wide-Temperature Operation
- 2x GbE, 4x USB 3.1 Gen1 and 5x COM Ports
- Dual DVI Display Outputs
- Up to 2x 2.5″ SATA HDD/ SSD Accommodation and 1x mSATA Socket
- Wall-Mounting and Rack-Mounting Available