Backplane Systems Technology is proud to present Neousys’ NRU-120S, a new Rugged Edge AI-based video analytics solution capable of video recording, transcoding, real-time inference, etc. Powered by NVIDIA® Jetson AGX Xavier™ system-on-module (SOM), it comprises an 8-core ARM CPU and NVIDIA® Volta GPU with 512 CUDA cores.
Furthermore, the NRU-120S has four Gigabit 802.3at PoE+ ports that can supply 25.5W power to PD devices. Likewise, for data storage, in addition to 32GB eMMC on the Xavier module, the Edge AI Solution is equipped with an M.2 2280 NVMe socket for fast SSD read/write and two hot-swappable 2.5″ HDD trays for easy replacement and data access. There is also one mini-PCIe socket for WiFi or 4G module, as well as 1x GPS PPS input for cross-platform synchronization, 3-CH isolated DI, and 4-CH isolated DO for communication with external devices.
Additionally, this intelligent video analytics solution only consumes 30W while offering an equivalent GPU performance of a mainstream 120W GPU. Plus with the support of industrial GigE cameras, the NRU-120S can also adopt deep-learning vision solutions in Inspection, Smart Agriculture, and Automated Warehouses. With its rugged and low power design, the NRU-120S is an ideal video inference platform for autonomous machines, predictive maintenance, law enforcement, and smart city applications.
- Powered by NVIDIA® Jetson AGX Xavier™ SOM Bundled with Jetpack 4.4
- 4x IEEE 802.3at Gigabit PoE+ Ports with Screw-Lock
- 2x Front-Accessible, Hot-Swappable 2.5″ HDD Trays
- 1x M.2 2280 M Key Socket for NVMe SSD
- 1x Mini PCIe Socket for WIFI/4G Module
- 1x Isolated CAN Bus Port and 1x RS232 Port with Flow Control
- 1x GPS PPS Input, 3-CH Isolated DI, and 4-CH Isolated DO
- 8V to 35V Wide-Range DC Input with Built-In Ignition Power Control