Backplane Systems Technology is proud to present iBase’s MPT-3000R EN50155/EN45545 Certified Intel® Atom™ Processor E3845 Fanless Railway Computer System with M12 Connection and WWAN Redundancy.
The MPT-3000R is an EN50155-certified multi-purpose IoT railway computer system designed for railway applications. Featuring an innovative cable-free power supply module design that allows module swapping to meet various regulatory requirements, the system has self-protection, self-debugging, and reporting capabilities to actively or passively carry out the corresponding protective measures.
Operating in temperatures from -40°C to 70°C, the unit has a built-in G-sensor shock protection and uses M12 connectors as well as a wide-range voltage GPIO interface that supports dual SIM cards and dual WWAN communication modules to provide a recovery mechanism.
Based on the MBT-3001 motherboard, the MPT-3000R box PC is powered by a 1.91GHz Intel® Atom™ Processor E3845. Enclosed in a black aluminium chassis are two DDR3L-1333 SO-DIMM dual-channel sockets bundled with a total system memory of 4GB. The rear panel comes with connectors for DVI-D, VGA, three serial connections, two M12 GbE, two M12 USB 2.0, and a wide-range voltage GPIO interface.
- EN50155 & EN45545 Certification
- Fanless and Ruggedized Design
- Robust M12 Connection for Dual GbE, USB, and Power Input
- Dual SIM sockets support WWAN redundancy
- Removable 2.5” device bay and CFast socket
- Rich I/O interfaces for wireless, SSD, GPS, WWAN, and add-on card expansion
- Ignition power control
- Wide-range voltage GPIO interface