Backplane Systems Technology is proud to present iBase’s ASB200-919 Slim System with IB919 3.5” Disk-Size Single Board Computer.
The slim-type ASB200-919 is a Fanless System based on the IB919 3.5″ disk-size SBC. The system is designed for both Industrial and Commercial applications, including Factory Automation, Production Line Equipment, POS Computers, and Gaming Applications.
The compact ASB200-919 is equipped with the 8th Gen Intel® Core™ i7/i5/i3 / Celeron® processors and two DDR4 SO-DIMM slots with 8GB as default and 32GB maximum capacity. Measuring 180 x 150 x 66mm, the system provides multiple I/O ports (with 4x USB 3.1, 2x DP, 1x COM, and 2x GbE on the front panel) and two M.2 expansion sockets (E-Key & M-Key) to integrate various peripheral devices or meet specific application requirements.
The ASB200-919 is designed for reliable 24/7 operation, with a wide power input range from 12V(-10%) to 24V(+10%) and 3Grms vibration resistance. Other features include TPM (2.0) for enhanced security and data protection, external GPIO, easy SSD replacement, and optional 90W power adaptor and WiFi antenna kit. Operating systems supported are Win10 and Linux Ubuntu.
- Fanless System with IBASE IB919 3.5’’ Disk-Size SBC
- Onboard 8th Gen Intel® Core™ U-Series Processor
- Supports 2x M.2 Sockets (E-Key, CNVi / M-Key, NVMe)
- 12V(-10%) ~ 24V(+10%) DC-In Power Input
- 2x DDR4 SO-DIMM, Max.32GB
- 4x USB 3.1, 2x Intel® Gigabit LAN
- 1x COM Ports, External GPIO
- 2x DP (1 by Type-C), TPM (2.0)
- Optional VESA Mount Bracket