Big, Bright Display ◆ 4-20mA, ±10V, Thermocouple, or RTD Input ◆ 4-20mA, Modbus Serial, or Alarm relay Output Options
Acromag VPM3000 Vertu™ digital panel meters are among the most versatile on the market and able to operate as a transmitter and/or alarm to satisfy a wide variety of process and temperature applications.
The VPM3000 is field-programmable to accept many inputs including process voltage, process current, Platinum RTDs, and the four most common thermocouples.
One of the VPM3000 meter’s most useful features is its ability to provide 24V DC to power a transmitter’s 4-20mA signal. Two relays and isolated 4-20mA output options increase the utility of the display. The relays can be used for limit alarms or control applications. The 4-20mA output provides isolated retransmission of the input signal; especially useful for temperature inputs like thermocouples and RTDs without an additional signal conditioner.
A shallow-depth, 1/8 DIN enclosure features a NEMA4X front panel and convenient mounting hardware. There are two power options: 85 to 265V AC or 12 to 36V DC. AC powered versions can provide 24V DC to power a transmitter or other instruments. Programming and setup are easy with either the four front-panel pushbuttons, the free configuration software or using the Copy function.
Extra-large display numerals are 30.5 mm high for easy reading from distances of up to 9.14 Metres. The display intensity is also adjustable to compensate for various lighting conditions, including direct sunlight.
General Performance Specifications
- Display: 31 mm, Four digits (-1999 to 9999).
- Display Intensity: Eight intensity levels.
- Display Update Rate: Process/RTD: 3.7-5/second. Thermocouple: 1.8-2.5/second.
- Over-range and Under-range: Display flashes 9999 (over). or 1999 (under).
- Programming Methods: Four front panel buttons, PC software, or Copy function.
- Recalibration: All ranges are calibrated at the factory. Max/Min Display: Max/min readings reached by the process are stored until reset by the user or until power to the meter is turned off.
Acromag, a mid-sized international corporation, has been developing and manufacturing measurement and control products for more than 60 years. They
offer a complete line of industrial I/O products including process instruments, signal conditioning equipment, data acquis
ACROMAG is represented in Australia and New Zealand by Metromatics.