Yokogawa DLM2000 is a mid-range laboratory oscilloscope available from TRIO Test & Measurement. With mixed signal models and bandwidths from 200 to 500MHz, two and four channel models, 8 bits logic channel, memory from 1 to 125 megapoints, and 2.5GS/s, the DLM2000 oscilloscope has been designed to meet different application requirements.
Different features of this oscilloscope include:
- Lineup includes 200MHz, 350MHz and 500MHz bandwidth models
- 2 or 4 analogue channels or 3ch with 8 (bits) logic channels.
- Lightweight and compact
- Large 8.4 inch LCD display
- Long memory ranging up to 125M points (with /M2 option)
- High speed sampling ranging Up to 2.5GS/s (1.25GS/s with 4ch)
Various benefits of the DLM2000 Series oscilloscope include:
- Number of logic inputs- 8 bits
- Maximum sampling rate- 2.5GS/s
- Frequency bandwidth- 500 MHz, 350 MHz, 200 MHz, 500 MHz, 350 MHz and 200 MHz
- Maximum Record Length- 12.5 Mpoints (standard), 125 Mpoints (optional), 12.5 Mpoints (standard), 62.5 Mpoints (optional)