Available from Trio Test & Measurement, the Unique UQ2062C is an easy-to-use, colour, dual channel 60 MHz entry-level priced oscilloscope that feels like an instrument that would cost much more.
The UQ2062C oscilloscope can be used as a basic oscilloscope to view waveforms by simply pressing auto-setup, or can be used to delve further into signals using the full suite of automatic measurements. Elusive events can also be captured with these oscilloscopes using their comprehensive range of trigger modes.
Also featuring a record/replay function, the UQ2062C dual channel 60 MHz oscilloscope can be used to study signal behaviour by capturing and replaying up to 1,000 previous waveform acquisitions.
The Unique UQ2062C 60MHz oscilloscope also comes standard with USB host and device support, allowing results to be saved for archiving, report writing or further analysis.
Key features of the Unique UQ2062C dual channel 60MHz oscilloscope include:
- simple to use, yet packed with power
- easy to read colour or mono display
- bandwidth 60 MHz
- sample rate (real-time) of 500 MSa/s
- equivalent time sampling of 25 GSa/s
- X-Y mode
- 1,000 waveform storage memories for record/replay of waveform sequences
- USB Device, USB Host, RS232 all standard
- small footprint: 320mm(W) x 150mm(H) x 130mm(D).