TRIO Test & Measurement presents the SafeTcheck PRO LOGGER-II portable appliance tester in a completely portable model.
Now available with a battery power option, the SafeTcheck PRO LOGGER-II extends its sphere of operation to include users on remote sites where power is not always available or has to be turned off for testing.
The battery-powered SafeTcheck PRO LOGGER-II portable appliance testers now offer test-and-tag service providers complete portability. The battery power option increases the versatility of the SafeTcheck PATs.
SafeTcheck PRO LOGGER-II portable appliance testers now come with options including battery power, fixed and portable RCD tester, earth bond high current tester, 3 phase tester and enhanced data logging.
Key benefits of SafeTcheck PRO LOGGER-II portable appliance testers:
- Battery power allows operation for over a day without mains power, safely making over 360 tests
- Eliminates tester’s reliance on mains power
- Allows users to operate in remote locations
- Facilitates a truly portable appliance testing solution
- Australian designed and manufactured
- Built specifically for Australian test standards AS/NZS 3760
- Excellent local support from TRIO Test & Management