TRIO Test & Measurement 565-TSC's are True RMS AC leakage clamp meters with a high sensitivity resolution of 10uA on its 60mA and 600mA ranges. These leakage clamp meters are designed for the accurate measurement of low AC Currents.
Features of the leakage clamp meters include:
- 100A Current Range
- Up to 10uA resolution on leakage currents
- These leakage clamp meters feature AC/DC Voltages up to 600V
- Measures Hz, Ohms & Continuity
- 50/60Hz Filter to remove harmonics from readings
- Max & Data hold function
- Auto ranging & Auto power off
- 26mm Jaw Opening
- Cat III 600V Safety Rating
565 – TSC leakage clamp meters can also be used as a standard clamp meter for measuring AC currents up to 100A with a jaw opening of 26mm. Typical applications for the versatile 565 -TSC leakage clamp meters include ground fault current measurement, leakage current, process loop measurement, or as a general purpose clamp meter with added functionality and resolution.