TRIO Test & Measurement presents the 565-TSC TRMS AC leakage clamp meters designed for ground fault current measurement as well as leakage current and process loop control. The 565-TSC is also ideal as a general purpose clamp meter with added functionality and resolution.
Featuring a resolution of up to 10uA on 60mA and 600mA ranges, TRIO Test & Measurement 565-TSC TRMS AC leakage clamp meters can also be used as a standard clamp meter for measuring AC currents up to 100A.
The versatile clamp meters are supplied with a set of test leads, soft carrying case and instruction manual.
Key features of TRIO Test & Measurement 565-TSC AC leakage clamp meters:
- 100A current range
- Up to 10uA resolution on leakage currents
- AC/DC voltages up to 600V
- Measures Hz, Ohms and Continuity
- 50/60Hz filter to remove harmonics from reading
- Max and data hold function
- Auto ranging and auto power off
- 26mm jaw opening
- Cat III 600V