Slaughter has introduced a new range of electrical safety testers designed to provide manufacturers with a dedicated solution for applications requiring 100mA of AC output current.
Model 4520 multi-functional electrical safety testers provide a one-box solution for 500VA Hipot, DC Hipot, Insulation Resistance and Ground Bond test applications.
Derived from Slaughter's proven platform of multi-function electrical safety testers, the 4520 is ideal for performing multiple electrical safety tests on a single value-priced instrument.
Test functionality includes a 5 kV at 100mA AC Hipot (500VA), 6 kV at 10mA DC Hipot, Insulation Resistance and a 30 Amp Ground Bond test. The high technology and feature-packed 4520 is a suitable solution for a variety of electrical safety test applications.
Key features of Slaughter Model 4520 multi-functional electrical safety testers:
- Provides all the common features and technology needed to cost-effectively perform production line safety testing in manufacturing environments
- Simple menu driven setup allows manufacturers to quickly program and save individual test parameters
- Offers six memories that provide six steps per memory
- Multiple memory function benefits manufacturers with multiple products on the same production line, eliminating the need to reprogram the tester each time for a different product
- Optional RS-232 interface allows manufacturers to perform electrical safety tests remotely in a PC enabled work station
- Low current sense
- Electronic ramp and dwell
- Line and load regulation
- Front panel calibration
- Short circuit current > 200 mA
- Tamper-proof front panel controls
- Adjustable output current and milliohm trip current
The Slaughter 4520 500VA electrical safety testers along with the complete Slaughter range are available in Australia directly from TRIO Test & Measurement