Slaughter Company presents their Model 4320 enhanced 4-in-1 electrical safety testers with RS-232 serial interface.
Available as an optional feature, the RS-232 interface allows for the direct connection of electrical safety testers to a PC.
A key advantage of the feature is that it enables users to set up the instrument remotely through the PC, allowing for quick and accurate configuration of all test parameters.
Additionally, users can easily download all test results directly to a PC for record keeping of electrical safety tests.
In addition to benefits such as reliability, safety and ease of use, the RS-232 interface in Slaughter 4320 electrical safety testers offers customers a 4-in-1 instrument featuring the latest technology and entry-level automation at a cost-effective price.
Key features of the Slaughter 4320 electrical safety testers:
- Designed to cost-effectively perform production line safety testing
- Performs the 4 most common electrical safety tests: AC Hipot, DC Hipot, Insulation Resistance and Ground Bond through one Device Under Test (DUT) connection
- AC Hipot mode enables the 4320 to output up to 5 KV at 20 mA
- DC Hipot mode enables the 4320 to output up to 6 KV at 5 mA
- Insulation Resistance test mode offers a test range of up to 1000 Megohms
- Ground Bond test mode provides up to 30 Amps of test current
- Simple menu-driven setup allows manufacturers to quickly program and save individual test parameters
- Offers 6 memory locations that provide 6 steps per memory, benefiting manufacturers that have multiple products on the same production line
- Optional RS-232 interface enables manufacturers to perform electrical safety tests remotely
- Electronic ramp and dwell, and milliohm offset help maintain consistent test results
- Safety agency listing
- Front panel calibration
- Low current sense
- Tamper-proof front panel controls
- Line and load regulation
- Adjustable output current and milliohm trip settings
The Slaughter 4320 electrical safety testers are available in Australia directly from Trio Test & Measurement.