Available now from Trio Test & Measurement, the Prova 803 dual display and dual channel multimeter is a versatile 60,000 count dual display multimeter that also has dual input channels and data logging capabilities.
The dual inputs of the Prova 803 hand held dual display and dual channel multimeter allow users to make simultaneous readings of two parameters, such as voltage and current.
In addition, thanks to it's data logging capability, the Prova 803 hand held dual display and dual channel multimeter can record up to 10,708 records as a stand alone multimeter. It can also log even more data when connected to a computer with the supplied windows baed software and RS232 cable.
Key additional features of the Prova 803 dual display and dual channel multimeter include:
- 60,000 counts and dual input channels
- 0.04% DC basic accuracy and 0.2% AC basic accuracy
- bandwidth of 10KHz (max.)
- fast ACV, ACA response
- capacitance measurements
- study of relationship of voltage and current with one DMM
- dual display of frequency and duty cycle
- record data of both channels using a PC through the RS-232C interface
- standalone data logging of 10,708 records for both channels
- dual channel DMM
- CAT III 1000V.
The Prova 803 hand held dual display and dual channel multimeter is supplied complete with software, RS232 interface cable, holster and user manual.