Prova 23 true RMS power, harmonics and leakage clamp meters are a line of versatile AC clamp meters available from TRIO Test & Measurement.
In addition to measuring AC current, phase angle and power factor, the Prova 23 can also perform a range of power measurements including Active, Reactive and Apparent Power.
With the ability to measure up to 100A AC, the Prova 23 power, harmonics and leakage clamp meters also function as high resolution leakage clamps with a 10uA resolution available on their low range setting.
Key features of Prova 23 Power, Harmonics and Leakage clamp meters
- Active (W, KW, HP), reactive (VAR, KVAR) and apparent (VA, KVA) power
- Power factor (PF), phase angle (Φ), and energy (mWH, WH, KWH)
- Non-interrupted AC current harmonic analysis
- 1 to 99th order of harmonics (V and A)
- Total harmonic distortion (%THD-F) and crest factor (CF)
- True RMS measurement of voltage and AC current
- Fast peak function 39μs for 50 Hz
- Measurement of balanced 3Φ power
- Programmable CT ratio from 1 to 250
- Max, Min and data hold functions
- Leakage current measurement at 10μA resolution
- Auto power off
The Prova 23 power, harmonics and leakage clamp meters are available directly from TRIO Test & Measurement and supplied with a carry case, test leads, batteries as well as instruction manual.
TRIO Test & Measurement also provides a calibration service from their NATA-accredited repair and calibration laboratory.