Total Phase has recently introduced their new Beagle USB 5000 SuperSpeed protocol analysers, a real-time bus monitor range for SuperSpeed USB (USB 3.0).
Total Phase is a US-based manufacturer of user-friendly, powerful and affordable USB, I2C, and SPI development tools for embedded systems engineers.
The new Beagle USB 5000 SuperSpeed protocol analysers feature interactive real-time display and filtering of SuperSpeed USB data while offering cross-platform support for Windows, Linux and Mac OS X.
The new Beagle USB 5000 protocol analysers enable developers to interactively work with USB 3.0 data in real-time as it occurs on the bus.
Key features of Beagle USB 5000 SuperSpeed protocol analysers:
- Ability to continuously stream USB 3.0 data to the analysis PC enables engineers to record more than the 2GB of memory storage available in the analyzer's hardware
- Streaming ability also gives users the ability to analyse data immediately without waiting for the capture buffer to download to the analysis PC
- Native 64-bit operating system support enables the Data Center software to allow developers to easily work with large data sets
- Sophisticated Match/Action triggers are available in an optional upgrade to help developers precisely pinpoint data of interest using a complex multi-state, sequence-based trigger
- Upgrade also includes the ability to simultaneously capture USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 data in real-time allowing developers to test backwards compatibility of USB 3.0 devices
The new Total Phase Beagle USB 5000 SuperSpeed protocol analysers are available in Australia directly from TRIO Test & Measurement.